"Turn to God and change the way you think and act, because the kingdom of heaven is at hand." Matthew 2:3

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A THOUGHT BEYOND LIFE ON EARTH !

Somedays back while I was traveling to my office, I was carried over by an intense thought of Heaven.

The thought becomes so intense that it eventually burst out of my mind and I saw myself landed up in the midst of clouds. As I look around, I saw a man cladded in a white silken robe with a long beard. It took no time for me to recognize who he was. I saw Jesus standing before me with an out-stretched hand. As I draw near Him, He gave me a big hug and said, “Son, I love you so much….I’m glad you are here.”

Then He urged me and said, “Come, Let me show you some interesting things.” As He took my hand, I was sucked in through what seems like a tunnel and in seconds i found myself in a most beautiful land with lush green mountains and valleys & flowing rivers around. I was awe-struck by the breath taking view . He then told me, “Son, we are in the central part of the Heaven. The place was so filled with intoxicating fragrance of sweet smelling flowers. As we walked down a few distance, I could hear someone singing in a rugged voice accompanied with some music. I said,” Dad the guy has really a very bad voice,” But He Said, “The voice doesn’t matters to me but the heart that sing my praises day & night.” He then told me that I would be surprised to know who the man is. As we moved further down, I was astounded to see a huge golden palace intricately decorated with all kinds of precious stones and I could see the man singing and moving in the lobby. He was wearing a kingly robe and holding a harp in his hands. My breath went pounding up and almost shouted,” Dad, this is King David.” He Said,” Yes….you are indeed, my son.”

He said, “This is what he has chosen him to be here in Heaven.” And said, “Son, I love you as much as I love David,” But I replied,” Dad, I’m not worthy of being compared to David. I’m just an empty vessel.” He said,” OH….THERE YOU ARE.” All I need is the empty vessel. For, if only you allow me to fill you with my strength, might & power, you can do greater things than him. I just nodded and said,” Yes Dad, I know all things are possible in You.” I then whispered in His ears, “Dad I wish I had a small place around this palace when I come back to here to be forever with you.” He said nothing but asked me to follow Him up.

We went a few distances to find a beautiful river. He continued to walk over the water but I was struck up with fear and couldn’t follow Him. He looked back and said, “Son, you know what to do.” His words reassured me and as I stretched forth my right hand, the waters parted away and we crossed the river to the other side into a beautiful stretch of land. I was welcomed by a band of angels. They were immensely beautiful. He said, “My angels are guarding this place day & night.”

I walked some distance to see a kerb stone made of some precious stone laid to the ground. As I went closer to it, I was so override with great joy to read my name inscribed on it. He said, “Son, this place is booked for you even before you were born.” I was so overwhelmed by His love, ran up to Him, hugged and thanked Him.

He then led me further to a store-house nearby. I saw all kinds of precious stones & metals kept there in various proportions. He said, “Son, This is what all you have gained in earth so far” I said, “Dad, I can’t understand.” He said, “Son, you are made richer here by every life you touch upon, every soul you win over, every help you extended for the poor and the needy and for my cause and everything you give up on my behalf in earth.” I said, “Dad, I know I have wasted much of my time…..Now that I have had my lessons and I can’t wait to waste it any more….. I feel I need to go.”

But He said, “Son, I want you to see some more things before you leave.” I became curious again and as I nodded my head, He took me near to the kerb stone and asked me walk straight south of the kerb stone as long as I can go. I responded quickly. I walked & walked quite a distance to hit upon a pillar of cloud and as I couldn’t go any further, returned back to where I started. And likewise He asked me to go straight of north, east & west of the kerb stone. I did exactly what He had instructed me. He then asked me,” How long I could go in each direction and what did I see? I said, “Dad, it’s quite a vast area and I suppose the pillars of clouds are boundaries. He replied, "Son, You are quite right….The vast area represents the great plan I have for you and the pillar of clouds is my presence and that as long as you stay in me, the pillar stays and protects this place and the treasures stored here from the eyes of the Satan." I interrupted and said, “How could Satan come to this place?” He said, “He even has the access to my throne.” He has been given power over everything above & below and nothing can stop him until the day I put him under my feet. He further said, "Your prayers & praise maintain your defense here and ensure that all you have treasured here is not robed and destroyed by the evil one." I felt a cold shiver running through my spine and thanked Him for letting me know the importance of staying in His presence.

He then took me by His hands and led me to a far off place. The place was in total destruction. As I looked up at Him, there were tears in His eyes. I could guess now what could be the reason for such a terrible sight. He then told me, “This is the place of one of my beloved daughters whom I loved so much. She responded to my love when she was very young, lived a good life and did great things for me but at the end gave up everything to the lust of the world. I waited upon her to return back to me, but her time came up and she lost whatever she gained here. I felt a deep burden down my heart. I took His hands and assured Him that I will always do His will and as I thanked Him for filling up my thoughts with such a deep and wonderful thought about Heaven, He was no more there to be seen and I came back to my senses.

Dear friends, I was inspired to write this and it really did help me reassure my stand in Him. What is your stand in Him?

There are only two ways to choose in life. We can either choose Jesus and life OR the world and its end, the death.


No comments:

Post a Comment